Senate Order on Departmental and Agency Contracts (Murray Motion)
On 20 June 2001, the Senate agreed to an Order requiring Ministers to table a letter, stating that all Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA) agencies falling under their responsibility have placed on the internet a list of contracts of $100,000 or more which are current or entered into during the previous twelve months. The Senate Order requires the letter from the Minister to be tabled twice yearly, and no later than 31 August, in the case of the financial year listing and no later than 28 February (29 in a leap year), for the calendar year listing.
Pursuant to the Senate Order for Departmental and Agency Contracts (as amended December 2003), the following tables set out contracts entered into by the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority which provide for a consideration to the value of $100 000 or more.
- Senate Order on Department and Agency Contracts Period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018
- Senate Order on Departmental and Agency Contracts Period 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017
- Senate Order on Departmental and Agency Contracts Period 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017
Agency Multicultural Plans
Indexed List of Agency Files (Harradine report)
As required under the Senate Continuing Order, indexed lists of relevant files created by the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority are provided below.
The lists do not include:
- Files transferred to the official custody of the National Archives
- Case related files
- Files essentially related to the internal administration of the agency
- Cabinet related material
- Files that are particularly sensitive having regard to the overall national interest.
- Indexed list of agency files - 1 January to 30 June 2018
- Indexed list of agency files - 1 July to 31 December 2017
- Indexed list of agency files - 1 January to 30 June 2016
- Indexed list of agency files - 1 July to 31 December 2015
- Indexed list of agency files - 1 January to 30 June 2015
- Indexed list of agency files - 1 July to 31 December 2014
The documents on this page are not accessible. A short summary of the content is available in an accessible format. Please contact enquiries.ihpa [at] ihpa.gov.au (IHPA enquiries) for assistance.