You are here
The Pricing Framework for Australian Public Hospital Services is updated annually. It outlines the principles, scope and methodology adopted by IHPA to determine the National Efficient Price (NEP) and the National Efficient Cost (NEC) Determinations for Australian public hospital services for the specific financial year.
IHPA consults with all stakeholders including the general public prior to finalising the Pricing Framework for each year. The Pricing Framework emphasises IHPA’s commitment to transparency and accountability in how IHPA undertakes its work.
- Pricing Framework for Australian Public Hospital Services 2021–22
- Pricing Framework for Australian Public Hospital Services 2021–22 – Consultation Report
- Previous Pricing Frameworks
- Towards a Pricing Framework: Summary Report
- Activity Based Funding for Australian Public Hospital Services: Towards a Pricing Framework