Non-admitted care encompasses services provided to patients who do not undergo a formal admission process and do not occupy a hospital bed. For example, services provided by hospitals:
- in hospital outpatient clinics
- in community based clinics
- in patients’ homes.
The classification system for non-admitted care is known as Tier 2 Non-Admitted Care Services. Read more about the Tier 2 Non-Admitted Care classification system here.
- Tier 2 Non-Admitted Care Services Classification
- Tier 2 Non-Admitted Care Services classification development
- Tier 2 Query Review Panel
- Data set specifications