You are here
Data set specifications 2016-17
IHPA is responsible for determining relevant data set specifications to enable Activity Based Funding. The specifications have been developed in collaboration with IHPA’s committees and working groups.
All data set specifications are accessed via METeOR, the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare’s metadata online registry.
Admitted patient care
Below is the link to data set specifications for Admitted patient care.
Below are links to the data set specifications for Emergency care.
- Activity based funding: Emergency service care NBEDS 2016-17
- Non-admitted patient emergency department care NMDS 2016-17
Mental health care
Below are links to relevant data set specifications for Mental health care.
Below are links to relevant data set specifications for Non-admitted care.
- Non-admitted patient care hospital aggregate NMDS 2016-17
- Non-admitted patient care Local Hospital Network aggregate NBEDS 2016-17
- Non-admitted patient NBEDS 2016-17
Teaching, training and research
Below are links to relevant data set specifications for Teaching, training and research.