You are here
Data set specifications 2014-15
IHPA is responsible for determining relevant data set specifications to enable Activity Based Funding. The specifications have been developed in collaboration with IHPA’s committees and working groups.
All data set specifications are accessed via METeOR, the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare’s metadata online registry.
Admitted patient care
Below is the link to data set specifications for Admitted patient care.
Below are links to the data set specifications for Emergency care.
- Activity based funding: Emergency service care DSS 2014-15
- Non-admitted patient emergency department care NMDS 2014-15
Mental health care
No data set specifications were available for Mental health care during this period.
Below are links to relevant data set specifications for Non-admitted care.
- Non-admitted patient care hospital aggregate NMDS 2014-15
- Non-admitted patient care Local Hospital Network aggregate DSS 2014-15
- Non-admitted patient DSS 2014-15
Teaching, training and research
Below are links to relevant data set specifications for Teaching, training and research.