You are here
The ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS classification system is comprised of the following classifications:
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Tenth Revision, Australian Modification (ICD-10-AM)
- Australian Classification of Health Interventions (ACHI)
- Australian Coding Standards (ACS)
ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS Eleventh Edition is published as a set of five volumes which contain the following products:
As prescribed in Section 225 of the National Health Reform Act 2011, the objectives of the IHPA Work Program are to:
As prescribed in Section 225 of the National Health Reform Act 2011 (the Act), the objectives of the IHPA Work Program are to:
- set out IHPA’s work program for the coming year; and
- invite interested persons (including states and territories) to make submissions to the Pricing Authority about the work program up to 30 days after publication.
An extract of Section 225 of the Act is attached at Appendix 1.