Tier 2 Non-Admitted Services 2019–21
- Publication Date:April 7, 2020
- Primary Keyword:Non-admitted care
There are three key publications that support the Tier 2 Non-Admitted Services Classification.
- Tier 2 Non-Admitted Services Definitions Manual: This document provides the structural overview of the classification and the definition of each of the Tier 2 classes.
- Tier 2 Non-Admitted Services Compendium: This document provides guidance on the counting rules associated with the Tier 2 classification for ABF purposes. It provides business rules and examples to assist with consistent counting, classification and reporting of non-admitted activity data at a national level.
- Tier 2 Non-Admitted Services National Index: This document provides a way of navigating the Tier 2 classification to ensure non-admitted clinics are classified to an appropriate Tier 2 class, in a consistent manner.
The Tier 2 classification was updated in April 2020 from Version 5.0 to Version 6.0 due to the need to capture activity associated with COVID-19 service delivery in the non-admitted care setting.