You are here
Draft Australian National Subacute and Non-Acute Patient Classification Version 5.0
The Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA) released a public consultation paper to outline the proposed fifth version of the Australian National Subacute and Non-Acute Patient Classification (AN-SNAP V5).
IHPA invited all interested parties to provide feedback on the changes proposed for AN-SNAP V5 from Monday 12 April to 12pm AEST on Monday 10 May 2021.
15 submissions were received during the public consultation process.
- Draft Australian National Subacute and Non-Acute Patient Classification (PDF)
- Draft Australian National Subacute and Non-Acute Patient Classification (Word)
- Agency for Clinical Innovation – NSW
- Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine
- Australian College of Nursing
- Australian Health Services Research Institute
- Australasian Rehabilitation Nurses' Association
- Clinical Coders' Society of Australia
- Metro North Health – Queensland
- Northern Territory Department of Health
- NSW Health
- Queensland Nurses & Midwives' Union
- Department of Health South Australia
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health District
- Tasmanian Department of Health
- Victorian Department of Health
- Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service