In the interests of openness and transparency, IHPA publishes public submissions to completed consultations.
- Development of the Australian Emergency Care Classification
- Development of the Australian Teaching and Training Classification
- Assessment of new health technologies 2017-18
- Pricing Framework for Australian Public Hospital Services 2018-19
- Work Program 2017-18
- Pricing Framework for Australian Public Hospital Services 2017-18
- Work Program 2016-17
- Pricing Framework for Australian Public Hospital Services 2016-17
- Work Program 2015-16
- Development of a Table of Standard Costs for Conducting Clinical Trials in Australia
- Development of Version 4.0 of the Australian Hospital Patient Costing Standards
- Development of the Australian Mental Health Care Classification – Public Consultation No. 1
- Australian Mental Health Care Classification - Public Consultation No. 2
- Teaching, Training and Research (TTR) Costing Study Public—Consultation Paper
- Consultation paper on the Emergency Department Principal Diagnosis Short List
- Discussion paper on the emergency care costing study (part of the Emergency care costing and classification development project)
- Emergency Care Costing Study - project management survey
Certain information in submissions may need to be withheld from publication in some circumstances, including:
- Commercial in confidence – contains information that is commercially sensitive.
- Factually contentious – contains data, methodologies or processes that are likely to be contestable by another party on the basis of a fact.
- Patient confidentiality concerns – information that, if released, may be in breach of patient confidentiality regulations.
- Assumptions about likely legal or industrial determinations (e.g. wage increases) – information that, if released, may be used to prejudiced or influence determinations of other statutory agencies as representing an IHPA position.