You are here
Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA) established the IHPA Audit, Risk and Compliance (ARC) Committee in compliance with section 45 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act) and section 17 of the PGPA Rule.
Its primary role is to assist the CEO, the Executive Committee and the Pricing Authority to discharge their responsibilities in respect of financial reporting, performance reporting, risk oversight and management, internal control and compliance with relevant laws and policies. Members of the ARC Committee are:
- Mr Glenn Appleyard, Pricing Authority member
- Mr Alan Bansemer, independent member
- Ms Angela Diamond, Chair and independent member
- Mr John Lenarduzzi, independent member
- Ms Joanna Stone, independent member.
The ARC Committee Charter outlines the functions, roles and responsibilities and administrative arrangements of the ARC Committee.