Careers at IHPA
Working at the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA)IHPA’s values are transparency, respect, integrity, independence, fairness, collaboration, accuracy and accountability. We consistently demonstrate these values in our interaction with our stakeholders and the community.
IHPA acknowledges the work, talent and contribution of its people and has developed organisation wide strategies to maintain and grow professional capabilities and intellectual capital. IHPA facilitates an atmosphere of open communication and welcomes ideas and innovation. IHPA people demonstrate a strong team ethic, a collaborative culture and take pride in their work.
Applying for a job at IHPAOnce you have identified a position you would like to apply for, you will need to download and complete the Application Pack (See Current vacancies below).
In the Application Pack you will find:
- A Position description - for the advertised position which includes the selection criteria you need to address.
- Useful information - for preparing your application.
- A Personal details form - which provides basic details about you, your recent employment history and details of referees who are able to provide information about your work performance.
- A Diversity information form – this enables us to provide appropriate facilities for people attending interviews. It will not be used as part of the assessment for the position.
- Your application form - this document is used to make your claims against the selection criteria. You must respond to all of the selection criteria in order to be considered for interview.
- A Checklist to ensure you have successfully completed your application.
You will need to complete the Application Pack and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on the due date specified in the pack.
Top of page
Current vacanciesThere are no current vacancies
- Applying for jobs in the Australian Public Service
- Australian Public Service Commission - Cracking the Code
- APS Values and Code of Conduct
Page currency, Latest update: 11 November, 2013